Headlines News :
Home » » Who Can Use These Summer Dresses?

Who Can Use These Summer Dresses?


Do not let the cover and flowy summer dresses comfort, like dress empire waist halter Gap, make sure it is good for any body type. It is not. Frankly, I think this is another of those styles is that only looks good on the body of the model for long and thin (bless you if you have one, I do).

I keep seeing these long, cotton summer dresses and looking comfortable in all stores. His flow, something attracts me informed, but I have to be careful. This is the worst for my body. I have hips, breasts and a very short size, and I am only 5 '1 '. So when I wear this style of dress, I am immediately happy with its comfort, but when I look in the mirror I look about 4 '1 '.

Do not know about you, but the world of fashion is too good to be bad. I like to think that "empire waist" does not disguise my stomach. But the opposite is true. It's much better when I wear clothes that create a waist that make the size of my short and make it invisible.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Your Inspiration - All Rights Reserved